We maintain a register of all CBD Accredited Assessors.  

Only a CBD Accredited Assessor can: 

You may also need to engage an Assessor to: 

  • provide a supporting statement for an exemption application 

  • submit an exemption application on your behalf 

The costs of getting or updating a BEEC are negotiated between you and your Assessor. The costs can vary depending on the size and complexity of the property under assessment. As with any professional service you should seek more than one quote to make sure you are getting a competitive price. 

If someone approaches you claiming to provide services related to the CBD Program, check their credentials and make sure they are CBD Accredited. 

Find out how to become a CBD Accredited Assessor. 

Using the register 

You can search by the name of the Assessor or company if you know it, or select a State to filter the results by location. You can also export the results into a downloadable .csv file. 

Accessibility disclaimer 

This register does not currently meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). We are working to fix this. If you are having trouble using this register, please email info@cbd.gov.au