Get and use a rating


The Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) Program requires most sellers and lessors of office space of 1000 square metres or more to have an up-to-date Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC). Only a CBD accredited assessor can apply for a BEEC on behalf of a building owner or lessor. Building owners or lessors who fail to meet disclosure obligations could face penalties. See How do I comply? for more information.

What is a BEEC?

Find out what information is contained in a BEEC.

How to get a BEEC

Check the process, timeframe and cost for obtaining a BEEC.

Using and maintaining a BEEC

Details about how to understand a BEEC, where to display it, and whether it needs to be maintained.

Where to from here?

Find out more