Policies, procedures and publications
We publish various documents to help you understand more about the Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) Program:
- CBD Program presentation - An overview of the CBD Program and what is involved.
- CBD Tenancy Lighting Assessment for Offices Rules Version 3 - For a Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) tenancy lighting assessment to be valid under the Buildings Energy Efficiency Disclosure Act 2010 (BEED Act), it must be done in accordance with these Rules.
- CBD Tenancy Lighting Assessment for Offices Rules Version 2 - This set of rules has been replaced by Version 3 from 1 September 2016.
- CBD Regulator Performance Framework Self-Assessment Report 2015–16 - The Regulator Performance Framework was developed as part of the Government’s commitment to reduce the cost of unnecessary or inefficient regulation imposed on individuals, business and community organisations. This report is a self-assessment report for the year 2015–16 against an agreed set of key performance indicators.
- CBD Education, Compliance and Enforcement Policy
- CBD and NABERS 2016 Conference Summary Report - This document outlines the feedback provided by the attendees for the CBD and NABERS Conference in 2016.
- CBD and NABERS 2014 Assessor Conference Summary Report - This document outlines the feedback provided by Assessors about the NABERS & CBD Assessor conference in 2014.
- Summary of the Commercial Building Disclosure Program
If you have questions, please contact the CBD team on email@example.com or 1800 020 131.