Policies, procedures and publications
We publish various documents to help you understand more about the Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) Program:
- CBD Program presentation - An overview of the CBD Program and what is involved.
- Changes to the CBD Program presentation - An overview of the changes to the CBD Program, commencing 1 July 2017.
- CBD and NABERS 2016 Conference Summary Report -This document outlines the feedback provided by the attendees for the CBD and NABERS Conference in 2016.
- CBD and NABERS 2014 Assessor Conference Summary Report - This document outlines the feedback provided by Assessors about the NABERS & CBD Assessor conference in 2014.
- Summary of the Commercial Building Disclosure Program
Tenancy Lighting Assessment
- CBD Tenancy Lighting Assessment for Offices Rules Version 3.1 - For a Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) tenancy lighting assessment to be valid under the Buildings Energy Efficiency Disclosure Act 2010 (BEED Act), it must be done in accordance with these Rules. This version contains the COVID-19 update.
- Property NSW Guidance Note on Lighting Upgrade Provisions - A guide to assist building owners and assessors with the delivery of LED lighting projects
- CBD Tenancy Lighting Assessment for Offfices COVID-19 Ruling - A guide to the rule changes to site visits when conducting a Tenancy Lighting Assessments.
- CBD Review Final Report 2016 - Acil Allen Consulting
- CBD Regulation Impact Statement - Acil Allen Consulting
- CBD Regulator Performance Framework Self-Assessment Report 2015–16
- CBD Expansion Feasibility Study - Energy Consult and Energy Action 2018
- CBD Expansion of Mandatory Disclosure of Office Tenacies - Energy Consult and Energy Action 2018-19
- BEET Energy Company Obligations Report 2019
- BEET Performance Gap Final Draft Report 2019
- National Construction Code 2019 Analysis
- CBD Education, Compliance and Enforcement Policy
- PowerPoint presentation for Real Estate agents
- Guide for building owners and agents