Changes to the Commercial Building Disclosure Program
From 1 July 2017, the mandatory disclosure threshold on commercial office buildings will be lowered from 2000 square metres to 1000 square metres. More information on the CBD Program can be found here, and information on how building owners can improve the energy efficiency of their building in preparation for a Building Energy Efficiency Certificate can be found here.
Latest News and Events
- Mar 22
Registrations are now open for the upcoming CBD Accredited Assessor Training, to be held in Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney in March 2017
- Mar 16
The CBD Team will be in training on Thursday 16 March 2017 and therefore will not be able to answer the hotline.
- Mar 13
The CBD office will be closed 13 March 2017 for the Canberra Day Public Holiday.
- Jan 26
The CBD office will be closed for the Australia Day Public Holiday
- Dec 23
The CBD office will be closed from 12 noon Friday 23 December 2016 and reopen Tuesday 3 January 2017
Did you know?
Since the Commercial Building Disclosure Program commenced:
- Over 5,000 Building Energy Efficiency Certificates (BEEC) have been issued
- Over 1,500 unique buildings have been captured by the Commercial Building Disclosure Program
- The average NABERS rating on a BEEC was 3 stars
- The average Nominal Lighting Power Density (NLPD) of tenancies was 12.5 W/m2
- The average number of active CBD assessors was 130.
For more information see the statistics page
* Note: data valid up until 30 June 2016